Thanks to its motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and unique Transmit On Movement algorithm, the SeaTrax II permits to send messages only when your boat is moving.
The SeaTrax II can be line-powered (operating on external power) or in the absence, interruption or failure of line-power, the SeaTrax II will automatically switch to battery back-up to ensure transmissions continue.
Daily reports and Transmit on Movement (TOM) are forwarded to your email or cell phone and are also visible on the AtlasTrax MHS (Message Handling System).
- Satellite network tracks your boat anywhere in the world
- Easy installation, pre-activated and ready to use out of the box
- Get reports by email, text or secure online portal
- Allow your trips to be tracked by family, friends, and colleagues
- If you are overdue or have gone off course, the AtlasTrax app will find you
- Assess location, operating time and time to port
- Receive alerts and data for retrieval of your boat if stolen
- Insurance premiums may be reduced