Designed for the intelligent management of powered and non-powered fixed and mobile assets, the MiniTrax is a practical solution for tracking asset location, reporting unauthorized movement, engine run-time reporting and major fault monitoring as well as a multitude of other applications. Track intermediate bulk containers, vehicles and boats as a solution to improve your assets operating efficiency and security.
The MiniTrax can be line-powered (operates on external power) or in the absence, interruption or failure of line-power, the MiniTrax will automatically switch to battery back-up to ensure transmissions continue. When using line-power, the user has maximum flexibility in messaging frequency allowing for regular monitoring of asset location.
The MiniTrax utilizes motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit asset status information. Each MiniTrax is configured to track its asset’s specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email or text (VAR software integration required).
- Quick installation: Use industrial adhesives, brackets or screw mounts for installation
- Automatic alerts: Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of predetermined range
- Messaging cost reduction mode: Reduces satellite messaging if asset remains in same location for a predetermined period of time
- Hardware on/off feature: Allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality
- Accepts serial signals (TTL) from external inputs
Message pack required with purchase. Message pack includes 1200 messages and expire one year from the invoice date. Unused messages cannot rollover from year to year.