Designed for the intelligent management of powered and non-powered fixed and mobile assets, the SmartTrax Mini is a practical solution for tracking asset location, reporting unauthorized movement, engine run-time reporting and major fault monitoring as well as a multitude of other applications. Track intermediate bulk containers, vehicles and boats as a solution to improve your assets operating efficiency and security.
The SmartTrax Mini can be line-powered (operates on external power) or in the absence, interruption or failure of line-power, the SmartTrax Mini will automatically switch to battery back-up to ensure transmissions continue. When using line-power, the user has maximum flexibility in messaging frequency allowing for regular monitoring of asset location.
The SmartTrax Mini utilizes motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit asset status information. Each SmartTrax Mini is configured to track its asset’s specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email or text (VAR software integration required).
• Quick installation: Use industrial adhesives, brackets or screw mounts for installation
• Automatic alerts: Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of predetermined range
• Messaging cost reduction mode: Reduces satellite messaging if asset remains in same location for a predetermined period of time
• Hardware on/off feature: Allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality
• Accepts serial signals (TTL) from external inputs
- Wake, GPS locate, transmit location, resume sleep
- 12 programmable sleep time-of-wake settings
- Message on start and stop
- Engage interval override on motion for set time or while in motion
- Supervisory reporting schedule triggered by alarm or motion
- Transmits GPS location on interval for programmed time or while alarm remains active
CHANGE OF LOCATION
- Theft alert reporting based on distance moved
- Reduced messaging mode
SERIAL COMMUNICATION CAPABILITY
- User defined messages
- Serial (TTL) I/O capability to interface with remote passive and smart sensors and deliver user defined messages
2.7 IN (H) x 3.25 IN (W) x 1 IN (D) (with brackets)
3.6oz/102g (with 4 batteries and mounting hardware)
-30° to +60° C NOTE: The unit shall remain operational over the -40° to +85°C range, though may experience battery life and RF signal degradation
5v DC or 8-22v DC with regulator cable
(4) AAA 1.5v lithium Provides 1.5+ years of battery life.
Removes the need to purchase expensive proprietary batteries for replacement
ANATEL Certification for Brazil (pending)
FCC CFR Parts 15 and 25
CE Mark (European Certification)
SAE J1455 MIL STD 810 – NEMA 4X / IP68 – RoHS Compliant
Global LEO Satellite operation using the Globalstar Simplex Data Network